All about DOUBLE S (ESHA)!!!

Hey!

My name is Esha but you can call me Double S. Double S is short for Severus Snape because my friends (including Mel) and I wanted Harry Potter nicknames and I wanted to be Snape. Read more abut that story HERE. Anyway, the reason Mel and I made this blog is because we are CRAZY HARRY POTTER FANS!! Seriously CRAZY. Not to mention One Direction fans, but, that’s off topic. Anyway, some of my favourite things are, HARRY POTTER, One Direction, Fish, Llamas, Pandas, Monkeys, Books, Blogging, Tennis, Cheese, HARRY POTTER, Chocolate and more stuff. Anyway, ere is more stuff about me (in proper formation):

Name: Esha

Nickname: Double S

Favourite colour: GREEN!

Favourite animal (s): Lllamas, Pandas, Monkeys and Fish

Favourite food (s): Chocolate and also cheese. (Do you like cheese? Oh, and a fact, Mel is scared of cheese)

Favourite Harry Potter movie and book:   M- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1    B- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Favourite character: Severus Snape (well, DUH!)

Things I am obsessed with: HARRY POTTER, One Direction and Fish.

Well, that’s all about me for now!!

Double S.

P.S.- What are some things about you?

One thought on “All about DOUBLE S (ESHA)!!!

1. Hey Mel and Double S! My name is Jenna and I made a blog and YouTube channel recently called ‘Double Trouble’, because there are two of us… (obviously!) I really like your blog and I am a huge Harry Potter fan! I hope to hear from you soon! Come and take a look at our blog:
    http://jenna713.edublogs.org/

Jenna 🙂