RON WEASLEY

I’m the sixth in our family to go to Hogwarts. You could say I got a lot to live up to. Bill and Charlie have already left – Bill was Head Boy and Charlie was captain of Quidditch. Now Percy’s a prefect. Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they’re really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it’s no big deal, because they did it first.
—Ronald Weasley talking to Harry Potter the first time they meet each other.
Ron is one of the main characters in Harry Potter. Being the one who destroyed one of the Dark Lord’s Horcruxes, Ron is also one of the people who brought Voldemort to an end. If you’ve read Harry Potter and don’t know who Ron is, you should read the books again… and again… and again… and so on.
So, Ron Weasley is Harry Potter’s best friend. In the Epilouge, he marries Hermione Granger and has two children, Rose and Hugo. Now, Ron still uses his magic to gain an advantage in the muggle world.
Double S will complete this post for me… with her own post. In the meantime, comment on this post to tell me and Double S what you know about Ron!
That’s all for now,
Mel

One thought on “RON WEASLEY